Saturday, August 17, 2013

Oh yeah. My main business


Lest I forget to self promote. Needless to say, I'm a full time professional freelance photographer. I also work for a couple of international photo stock companies. I specialize in event photography, but am very proficient in every other field associated with photography. You can always check out some of my work on my site: PHOTOG-ROB.COM. I will from time to time post some of my shots on my blog here, but more likely than not you can check out my work via Facebook, Google+, or just my website (not all of my work is on my site, some is owned by the purchaser of my services and I will not post it on my site).

I was house photographer for the now and sadly closed 4th & B downtown San Diego. Here's a shot from our Halloween show with Peter Murphy, an excellent night.

The always amazing Peter Murphy live @ 4th & B.

Like I said, I shoot everything, nudes...

Model Marissa Shireen, nude set.

Head shots...

Head shots I did for the La Jolla Comedy store, Mike Vinn.

Highly manufactured wedding shots...


Promotional shots...

Cameron Foley, drummer. Product endorsement.

Guerrilla style street shooting...

Local comic/actor Dave Callans. Guerrilla style street shooting.

Fashion...

Super model Zie Buono.

Landscape...
Salvation Mountain, near the Salton Sea. This is a quick render of 8 shots, done panoramic style. Some tone-mapping and a couple other digital manipulations... I'll do a few more, including an HDR rendering. Let me know if you like it!

Highly manipulated HDR...

HDR of building demolition downtown San Diego.

Product shots...

Creepy dolls. Product/sales shoot.

Specialized event photography such as concerts...

Larva Inquest @ Brick by Brick.

So, if you're in need of a photographer, no matter what your budget, hit me up. I'm always glad to work with a new subject, client, whatever need be. I'm your hired gun...

Aside from this blog you can keep up with some of my social onlineness (yeah, not a real word, but whatever). You can check my;


No comments:

Post a Comment